Transitional Housing Program (Secondary Care)
Our transitional housing program offers a safe, substance-free environment where clients can slowly reintegrate into society while learning to coexist with their peers in a supportive and nurturing environment.
With the intensive ongoing support of the familiar Seasons Team, clients have the time and space to consolidate the work that they have done during the intensive Primary Program. This provides an opportunity to continue to expand their recovery network and to explore options for their ongoing drug and alcohol-free lives without the pressures or triggers of returning home immediately.
The fully furnished villa is run as a cooperative between staff and residents and is a proven way to build a long term life in recovery. As part of the Transitional Housing Program, we offer daily check-in groups so our clients can remain current with whatever issues they face in their recovery, peer-support groups where more experienced clients can offer their knowledge, ongoing one-on-one counselling sessions, regular CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), life skills development and recovery-based group therapy. We also perform routine urine drug screen and alcohol breath tests to ensure that our transitional house remains a substance-free environment for the well-being and safety of all our clients.
The Transitional Housing Program Includes:
- Safe, drug-free, supportive and therapeutic environment
- Spacious bedroom and bathroom
- Weekly counselling session
- Monday to Friday morning ‘Check-in’ group
- Yoga (optional)
- Beach exercise (optional)
- Ongoing individual support
- Medication management
- Strong emphasis on attending 12 step groups
- Mentoring and support from staff
- Transitional House coordinator and other staff on call
- Staple groceries for breakfast and snacks
- Urine Drug Screen Monitoring